Introduce yourselves!

So... what's up with you?
twicedouble
My Pronouns Are: he/him

Introduce yourselves!

Unread post by twicedouble » December 8th, 2018, 4:21 pm

I assume many of us come from the Facebook group. If you do and what a name to go with your handle, tell us here! If you want to stay private, no problem!

I’m “Colin” in the Facebook group but “twicedouble” just about anywhere else on the Internet.

I’m a writer, caretaker, uncle, and gamer. I like books, games (of all kinds), and Mountain Dew. I like to talk about things I’m passionate about and atheism is just one of many passions.

Rick
Administrator
Administrator

I'm Rick, but you can call me Rick

Unread post by Rick » December 8th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Wait, we weren't supposed to just use our names as our handle? Dangit!

Rick here. Or is it "Rick"?

Father, husband, gamer, books, comics... Star Trek! Can't forget the Trek.

I live in Red State, United States, in a small li'l town of less than 15K people. When I was a Christian, it was a perfectly comfortable life.

Now I realize that was a perfectly comfortable lie.

I ran a multiple-thousands of users Christian message board. My how things change.
Hit me up if you're interested in a moderator position or more, if you have a group or forum idea, or anything else to better our world here!

Kat
New User
New User

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Unread post by Kat » December 8th, 2018, 10:43 pm

Hi! I'm Renee on Facebook, and Kat wherever I can get it, and assorted other names when I can't.

I'm never going to remember this password. 16 characters, really? *pokes Rick*

Puns bring death.

Rick
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Rick » December 8th, 2018, 11:43 pm

I wanted to make sure everyone had a secure password. “applesandoranges” would work and is super memorable and secure. :P

I ran a multiple-thousands of users Christian message board. My how things change.
Hit me up if you're interested in a moderator position or more, if you have a group or forum idea, or anything else to better our world here!

Rick
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Rick » December 9th, 2018, 2:39 am

And then you totally copied my signature line too. 😜

ElementX74
New User
New User

Unread post by ElementX74 » December 14th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Greetings & salutations, everyone!
I'm Thomas Bear, aka ElementX, aka ElementX74.
I live in Austin TX, and I'm an atheistic secular humanist activist, a meme-maker, & designer of T-shirts of various themes, mostly atheistic. I also do freelance graphic design as well. I also recently launched a local community service project, Project Shoehorn, aimed at collecting donated socks & shoes, & distributing them to the homeless, & am partnering w/ the Atheist Community of Austin & the Austin Atheists Helping the Homeless for distribution.

[mod note: links removed. Please be mindful of rule 1.c]

Prince_of_Oreon

Unread post by Prince_of_Oreon » December 20th, 2018, 4:50 am

ElementX74 wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Greetings & salutations, everyone!
I'm Thomas Bear, aka ElementX, aka ElementX74.
I live in Austin TX, and I'm an atheistic secular humanist activist, a meme-maker, & designer of T-shirts of various themes, mostly atheistic. I also do freelance graphic design as well. I also recently launched a local community service project, Project Shoehorn, aimed at collecting donated socks & shoes, & distributing them to the homeless, & am partnering w/ the Atheist Community of Austin & the Austin Atheists Helping the Homeless for distribution.

[mod note: links removed. Please be mindful of rule 1.c]
So you know the folks at The Atheist Experience?